Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club is planning a community dinner and auction in Ferndale for Saturday, June 22nd. Proceeds from the “Saturday Night Lights” event will go to support Ferndale High School academics, activities, arts and athletics programs.
Organizers say their goal is to host 500 attendees and raise $200,000 at the outdoor event in Pioneer Park under the big white tent.
Organizers have created several sponsorship opportunities for businesses to be involved in what organizers say will become an annual event. They include a variety of marketing and advertising opportunities. Interested businesses are invited to contact Auction Chair Carol Brumet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone by calling (360) 788-8220 or Booster Club President, John Cruikshank at email@example.com or by phone at (360) 255-5389.
Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit and was formed in 2013 to support Ferndale High School in a variety of ways. Past projects include
• installation of an electronic video message board by the Vista Drive roundabout
• purchasing audio equipment for the theatre/drama program
• providing items for science classes
• aiding sports medicine students attend a conference
• helping fund the startup of a robotics club
• providing ASB funding for low-income athletes
• helping with improvements to the baseball and softball fields
Tickets for the event will go on sale March 18. Cost is $60 per person and can be purchased on the Ferndale Booster Club website at https://fhs-boosters.com/